TEXAS HOLOCAUST EDUCATION BILL PASSES LEGISLATURE UNANIMOUSLY ON HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY!
Texas Senator Jose’ Menendez to speak on community impact, June 30th. at Congregation Agudas Achim.
In response to the unanimous approval by the Texas Legislature of the new
Holocaust Education Bill, the San Antonio Chapter of Hadassah & the
Holocaust Memorial Museum of San Antonio cordially invited the community to a special Presentation & Kosher Brunch, 10am Sunday June 30th at Congregation Agudas Achim.
Holocaust Education Bill author Senator Jose’ Menendez will speak about this important bill, what inspired him to write it, in what way it will take affect, & how it will impact communities throughout Texas.
- WHEN: 10am, Sunday, June 30th
- WHO: Senator Jose’ Menendez
- WHERE: Congregation Agudas Achim, 16550 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX 78248
- WHAT: Presentation, Kosher Brunch served.
- For more information, please contact Rabbi Jeffrey Abraham at 210-479-0307 or email@example.com.