The submission deadline for JewishSA.org is the 10th of the month prior to publication.
All materials submitted after this date will be considered for the following month’s issue.
Click here to submit an article!
Questions about article submissions? Email Pamela at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Articles of 250 words or less plus captions must be submitted as word documents
- At least 1 image per story
- Images must be high resolution, and jpg or png format
- People featured in photographs must be clearly identified in a word document caption
Articles submitted for consideration are subject to editing for clarity, length, style and content. All submissions will receive consideration but are not guaranteed to be published on JewishSA.org.
Please review our advertising information page to view rates & submit your ads and payment through our secure site. Any advertising queries should be emailed to Leslie Komet Ausburn @ Leslie@KometCommunications.com.
- Ad space reservations are due no later than the 10th of the month prior to publication
- Press ready art is due by the 16th of the month prior to publication
- The JewishSA.org rate sheet can be found here
JewishSA.org is a free Jewish news website published as a community service by the Jewish Federation of San Antonio (JFSA). Donations to offset costs are always welcome. JFSA does not run political advertising and reserves the right to refuse other advertisements that are contrary to the mission of JFSA.