Starting July 2023, the Jewish Journal will accept and publish articles on a rolling basis. Articles submitted by Wednesday can be expected to be published by the following Thursday (holidays may affect publishing dates).
Questions about article submissions? Email Pamela at email@example.com.
- Articles should be between 150 – 750 words
- Submit as Word doc (no PDFs)
- At least 1 image per story to be used for a cover photo
- The preferred cover image size is: 2100 W x 1200 H pixels
- Images must be high resolution, and jpg or png format
- People featured in photographs must be clearly identified (you may include the caption at the bottom of your article)
Articles submitted for consideration are subject to editing for clarity, length, style, and content. All submissions will receive consideration but are not guaranteed to be published on JewishSA.org. Articles may be featured on JFSATX social media accounts and/or in the weekly CEO email.
The Jewish Journal is dedicated to providing its readers with factual, unbiased, and informative news coverage. In line with this commitment to responsible journalism, we have decided not to publish opinion pieces in our online newspaper. Read more about this policy HERE.
Please review our advertising information page to view rates & submit your ads and payment through our secure site. Any advertising queries should be emailed to Leslie Komet Ausburn at Leslie@KometCommunications.com.
- Ad space reservations are due no later than the 10th of the month prior to publication
- We offer ad space both for our online Journal and our 3 print publications.
JewishSA.org is a free Jewish news website published as a community service by the Jewish Federation of San Antonio (JFSA). Donations to offset costs are always welcome. JFSA does not run political advertising and reserves the right to refuse other advertisements that are contrary to the mission of JFSA.