The submission deadline for JewishSA.org is the 10th of the month prior to publication.
All materials submitted after this date will be considered for the following month’s issue.
Questions about article submissions? Email Pamela at email@example.com.
- Articles of 250 words or fewer plus captions must be submitted as word documents
- At least 1 image per story
- Images must be high resolution, and jpg or png format
- People featured in photographs must be clearly identified in a word document caption
Articles submitted for consideration are subject to editing for clarity, length, style, and content. All submissions will receive consideration but are not guaranteed to be published on JewishSA.org.
Please review our advertising information page to view rates & submit your ads and payment through our secure site. Any advertising queries should be emailed to Leslie Komet Ausburn at Leslie@KometCommunications.com.
- Ad space reservations are due no later than the 10th of the month prior to publication
- We offer ad space both for our online Journal and our 3 print publications.
JewishSA.org is a free Jewish news website published as a community service by the Jewish Federation of San Antonio (JFSA). Donations to offset costs are always welcome. JFSA does not run political advertising and reserves the right to refuse other advertisements that are contrary to the mission of JFSA.