June 1, 2021
For community members who need a financial hand-up, Hebrew Free Loan Association of San Antonio (HFLA-SA) is here to help.
For nearly a century Hebrew Free Loan Association of San Antonio has provided interest-free loans to the San Antonio Jewish community. HFLA-SA helps people who need financial assistance but do not want or need a handout. With the help of grants from the Jewish Federation of San Antonio, HFLA-SA gives loans to help those in need. Generous donors have stepped up, providing available funds for the never-ending variety of needs that arise including hardships caused by the pandemic and damages from this year’s winter storm.
Here are just a few examples of how an HFLA-SA loan can help you:
- Students entering college can borrow up to $5,000, paying only a small amount back each month.
- Parents can receive a loan to help send their children to Jewish summer camp.
- A small business can receive funds for an unexpected invoice.
- A Jewish war veteran needing help with rehabilitation or medical expenses.
- How about that refrigerator you need because the old one conked out, and the payments are just a little too high for a new one?
HFLA-SA has been helping our community for 97 years. In your time of need, HFLA-SA is here for you. L’dor V’dor – from one generation to the next. If you need a hand-up and an interest-free loan will help, or you want to support the HFLA-SA work, please call (210) 736-4352 or visit hfla-sa.org.